Every Kingdom 2011
I Forget Where We Were 2014
We’re opening up applications again, so if you’re interested in joining the team, fill in and submit us your form H.E.R.E.
if you’d like to become a member of our blog please send us including your:
- a link to your gifs and/or edits
- how often you can post
- why you’d like to be a member
- and a short description of yourself
What will be your function as a member?
- Post at least a few edits and/or gifsets on the blog per week. We don’t have a problem if you post your creations on your personal blog and then reblog them to here, but please also make sure to post on this blog.
- If you catch upon some news and you have the time to post them to the blog, do it so we can inform our followers.
- Tag posts appropriately. Please try to tag posts accordingly so that I don’t have to go back and add and/or edit them. All creations must be tagged with the following: ben howard, bhedit/bhgif, edits, *[your name],graphics/audio/live videos/news etc etc… (depending on which of the following the post refers to). We have a tag page you can look the tags up!
- If you’re overly busy a specific week and don’t have a lot of time to post on the blog, please let one of the admins know first before neglecting to post.
- Please also make sure to try your best in not reblogging a post that has already been reblogged to the blog in the past.
- Promote the blog. This is optional, really, but it’d be lovely if you could promote the blog to your followers so that we may get the word out about the blog and Ben and the bands music.
How many new members are you looking to add to the blog?
- 2 new members.
When will you contact the chosen members?
as soon as we go through every application we may get. If we haven’t contacted you back by then, your application was most likely not accepted. Good luck!
Love, love, love DBH x
maertensg said: giel.vara.nl/media/3… This is the interview I was talking about. The explanation on the Syria-thing is at the end of the interview, but watch the whole thing, ‘cause he explains a lot about the new stuff as well! Enjoy
thank you for the link, enjoy guys!
“The whole record, we sort of switched off from everyone and disappeared for a little bit. There was a kind of breakthrough halfway through recording where we really switched off from everyone and it was like ‘okay, don’t pay any attention to anything in your head. Obviously as a writer you’re conscious of other people’s opinions, even if they’re not part of your train of thought, it’s a presence there and so the best stuff kind of came when I switched off from that but realising that that was still a part of it.”
credit: Lewis Harrison
Ben Howard- Time Is Dancing (Live at Hackney Empire)
There are no words for how excited I am to hear a recorded version of this.
He is my inspiration. He makes me want to be better.
Hey there, unfortunately we don’t know it yet. But it seems like there won’t be.